AquaSparkle Bromine Pod
AquaSPArkle Bromine Pod provides continuous in-line sanitation by producing active bromine to kill bacteria and potentially harmful organisms.
The AquaSPArkle Bromine Pod has made caring for your hot tub water even easier. The in-line Bromine Pod delivers enough bromine directly into your hot tub water without the need to measure or handle chemicals and deliver consistent sanitiser dosing.
All combining to make your hot tub experience more enjoyable than before with clearer safer water.
- Up to 5 weeks sanitisation per pod (box contains 3 pods therefore approx. 3 months supply)
- No chemical handling
- Easy to use with variable output settings,(Heavy use, Standard domestic use, Holiday cover)
- Designed for filters allowing lug clip-in capability or cartridges with stoppers fitted such as Sanistream filters
- Compatible with most existing in-line dosing system
- Fully screen printed
- Latest CLP warnings
- Integrated tactile warnings
The AquaSPArkle Bromine Pod is designed to be flexible and can be installed in a number of ways:
Use In a Built-In Proprietary Hot Tub Dosing System (Or Frame)
Attach the AquaSPArkle Bromine Pod to the chemical dispenser frame or chamber using the adaptor clip provided. Ensure that the AquaSPArkle Bromine Pod is firmly attached to the adaptor clip, and the adaptor clip if firmly attached to the chemical dispenser frame.
It takes a while for bromine tablets to begin to dissolve so it may be appropriate to first shock treat to immediately establish chlorine or bromine residuals. Add the appropriate amount of Spa & Spa Pod Rapid Shock as per product label dosing instructions.
Always test your hot tub water prior to use and maintain bromine levels between 4 to 6 mg/l (ppm). (this initial shock dose applies when using the AquaSPArkle Bromine Pod in any of the 3 installations).