Hot Tub Health Care
Full Annual Service for Hot Tubs that are kept running all year
1. On arrival add Biofilm remover to water and fully run Hot Tub to test (Faults found will be reported).
2. Remove Panels where possible and check for leaks
3. Remove Filters and clean (Replacements are extra).
4. Cut power to Hot Tub & drain old water.
5. Loosen all Pipe Union Connections to remove undrained water.
6. Check & remove scale from Heater
7. Clean Hot Tub Shell
8. Remove Jets & Pillows where applicable & clean (Replacements chargeable).
9. Rinse Hot Tub Shell
10. Replace any worn 'O' Rings & Gaskets & reconnect Plumbing
11. Refill Hot Tub & reboot Power.
12. Bleed Pumps and re-test Hot Tub
13. Check for Ozone
14. Refit Jets & Filters
15. Clean Hot Tub Cover
16. Shock Dose water & Balance pH
17. Replace Aromatherapy (Where applicable).
18. Refit Panels and clean Cabinet
19. Test all Components
20. Show Customer and discuss any Faults found.
21. Leave your Garden how we found it.
22. Collect Payment & Thank Customer for using our Services.
23. Arrange next Visit as per your Instructions
£250* - Payable in Advance to Secure the Appointment
Season Start Up
Reopening your Hot Tub for the new season (If winterised)
1. Clean Acrylic Surface & remove any surplus/rain water
2. Clean/Replace Filters. (Replacements charged extra)
3. Fill System and add Shock Dose Treatment.
4. Bleed Pumps
5. Check Operation of Components. (including Ozone) is yours working?
6. Balance pH.
7. Check for leaks
8. Informed Customer of any problems found.
9. Minor problems will be solved as part of Service.
10. Leave Garden as found
£200* - Payable in advance
Hot Tub Refresh
Regular Water Changes (Suggested 2-4 per year for Tubs used all year round)
1. Add System Flush & Test
2. Test All Components
3. Check for leaks & tighten all Plumbing Unions
4. Check Jets for full air and water flow
5. Full Drain down & clean of Hot Tub
6. Remove, Soak & Clean Filters (Replacements are chargeable).
7. Remove Pillows & clean
8. Check Heater for scale & Remove as required
9. Refill Hot Tub to correct level
10. Add Shock Dose & Balance PH
11. Bleed Pumps
12. Test All Components
13. Leave Garden as found.
£150* this price is only for hot tubs that
have their water changed at regular intervals otherwise a service is needed
Shut Down for the Winter
1. Add Biofilm Remover to the Hot Tub and run at full cycle.
2. Test all Components. (All faults reported at this stage).
3. Fully drain Hot Tub and clean Shell surface.
4. Remove Filters, clean & leave to soak in Cleaning Solution.
5. Remove all unseen water from Pumps and other Equipment.
6. Clean & secure Thermal Cover
7. Inform Customer of any Faults.
9. Minor problems will be solved.
10. Leave Garden as found
*Please note although we carry out winterising, we will not be responsible for any problems caused when the tub is restarted due to being switched off
£150* - Payable in advance
* PLEASE NOTE: The above prices are for SO & PO postcodes only and do not include Swimspas
Fill in the Contact Us form for a price for delivery to your area. if applying for a swim spa please state the dimensions